Complete FASFA, Progress Reports, etc.
  • Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. The website is You should complete your FAFSA form online as soon as possible after January 1st.
  • If your prospective school requires a mid-year progress report or seventh semester transcript, now is the time to send it. Your application packet will tell you if this is needed. It is most often requested by private colleges.
  • Keep searching for scholarships.
  • Check with any colleges that you are applying with to see how many college credit hours they will accept.
  • The ACT is offered in December.