Speak Up Survey
Every year we participate in the Project Tomorrow Speak Up Survey which gives students, parents, and school staff an opportunity to share their experiences with technology and their beliefs on how technology should be used in education. The survey will be open until midnight January 31, 2019, and can be accessed at the following URL: https://speakup.tomorrow.org
Directions for taking the survey:
- Students click on the button, "Begin Speak Up"; On the next screen tap "I am a Student" to start the Survey. Parents, Educators, or Community members click on the dialog box under the Student Link and select the category that best represents your status.
- Find a School or District by entering Washington’s zip code (63090) in the appropriate box, then click “Next.”
- Select “St. Francis Borgia Regional High School” from those listed.
- Students select "Grades 9-12" and tap Login. All other community members, follow screen prompts.
- On the next screen tap Next and begin survey. You do not need a password.
- The survey should only take 15-20 minutes.