We are so excited that you have chosen to send your sons and daughters to Borgia. In doing so, you are also a part of the Borgia family, whether you are a graduate of Borgia or not. To help you to know as much as possible about our school, we have several helpful features on the global navigation bar of our our website.
1. The Academics section will allow you to learn more about our curriculum and the learning goals that comprise each course. There, you can learn about our electives, including our college-credit electives.
2. In Activities and Athletics, you can learn about the many extra-curricular options we provide for our students
3. Under the Admissions section you will find tuition information, available financial aid opportunities, as well as scholarship information.
4. The Spiritual Life section explains the many opportunities your son/daughter has at Borgia to practice and grow in their faith.
5. The Student Life section provides detailed information about services available to students on a daily basis, including guidelines to help Borgia students develop academically, spiritually, and socially.
6. Please check out the links to the left for more information pertinent to you as Borgia Parents especially the “Parent Connection” portion of the site, where you can find more detailed explanations about changing contact information, setting up school calendars and Skyward Family Access, etc. This page is dedicated to you so that you may be as much a part of the Borgia family as you would like.