The process for tuition assistance for the 2021-2022 is now underway. There are two separate online applications that are available to all families. One application is through the Archdiocese of St. Louis Today and Tomorrow Educational Fund, and the second application is offered through SFBRHS using Smart Aid. It is imperative that families apply if you are seeking assistance. No funds will be distributed to families who do not apply
Archdiocesan Scholarship Opportunities:
- The online application is now open for all families; new and re-applying. The website to apply is www.ttef-stl.org.
- The application deadline for Beyond Sunday, Catholic Families Tuition Assistance (CFTA), and the Parish Employees Endowment Fund (PEEF) is February 26, 2021. Any family who would like to be considered for these programs, even if they are applying for requalification, must apply between before February 26, 2021.
- Due to the high call volume to the Archdiocese, we encourage you to use the Forgot Password tool on the Family Login page if you need to reset your password.
- To view the FAQ's on these programs, please click here.
St. Francis Borgia Regional High School Tuition Assistance Opportunities:
SMARTAID TUITION ASSISTANCE - DUE APRIL 6
- Tuition Assistance is available from SFBRHS by applying via Smart Aid. Only one application per family is accepted. In a divorce situation, the application from the custodial parent will be accepted.
- The financial aid portal for families to apply for financial aid is currently open. This year, as part of a transition to a new school information system, we are using SMARTAID as our need assessment tool. Attached please find the instructions and details on how to enter your financial information into the system. This process will be utilized for both scholarships and straight financial need-based grants.
- The application can be found at https://smartaidforparents.com and the instructions can be found below.
- Our Smart School ID#: 14767 (St. Francis Borgia Regional High School)
- The SMARTAID tuition assistance application is due April 6. Tuition funds are limited and will be awarded based on need.
Please note the following deadlines:
Archdiocesan Scholarship Opportunities deadline is February 26, 2021.
SFBRHS Tuition Assistance Opportunities deadline is April 6, 2021.
If you have any questions, please contact Kara Miller at 636-239-7871, ext. 113 or Moira Vossbrink at 636-239-7871, ext 197.
Last updated on March 17, 2021, by Moira Vossbrink.