529 Biology II
2 semesters, 1 credit
Open to juniors and seniors
By the completion of this course, students will be able to...
- Describe the characteristics of all living things.
- Show an appreciation for the incredible biological diversity on planet Earth.
- Acquire laboratory skills necessary to study biology including the use of microscopy and basic dissection.
- Perform dissection.
By the completion of this course, students will know...
- Mechanisms by which organisms evolve
- Methodology behind organism nomenclature
- How organisms obtain and use energy
- The processes by which ecosystems use and recycle energy
- The role and impact of humans in the biosphere
- The fundamentals of plant and animal anatomy and development
This course last updated on January 4, 2019, by the Science Department.