St. Francis Borgia Regional High School
Assistant Principal for Curriculum and Instruction
St. Francis Borgia Regional High School is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic High School located in Washington, MO. The school offers a comprehensive curriculum designed to ready students for college and post-secondary life. Borgia is looking for an Assistant Principal of Curriculum and Instruction. They provide academic and instructional leadership for the school; and collaborate with the administrative team in the performance of the various leadership responsibilities essential to the success of SFBRHS.
- Direct, coordinate, and evaluate all aspects of academics at SFBRHS in a manner consistent with our identity as a comprehensive, Catholic high school.
- Work with teachers to improve instruction, supervising and providing consistent feedback to help them realize human and academic excellence for all students.
- Ensure the development and implementation of a rigorous curriculum, so that all students can achieve at high levels and be prepared for post-secondary success.
- Lead teachers in interpreting and using student achievement data to inform instruction.
- Develop and execute an effective faculty and staff professional development program, ensuring classroom impact.
- Collaborate with other members of the administrative team to ensure successful day-to-day institutional operations and supervision.
- Demonstrated interest in and commitment to Catholic faith-based education.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills to inspire, lead, and work collegially with faculty and staff, challenge students to high levels of achievement.
- Strong background in developing and implementing a rigorous, standards-based, comprehensive curriculum.
- Demonstrated success as an instructional leader who can create and sustain a student-centered learning environment.
- Must hold a valid certificate in Missouri.
- Experience in curriculum development and teacher leadership.
- Models Catholic values to faculty, staff, students, and all stakeholders.
- A lifelong learner who is diligent about staying current in research on secondary education and strives for continuous improvement.
- Capacity to work collaboratively with others.
Full details about the position can be found on our website at www.borgia.com or by contacting Humanresources@borgia.com. Interested candidates should email a resume, cover letter and three references to email@example.com by March 22, 2021.