Parent volunteers offer a huge resource and support base for the Borgia community.
There are many good reasons for parents to volunteer at St. Francis Borgia Regional High School. A few of these benefits are:
- Volunteering is a great way to show your kids that you take an interest in their education, and it sends a positive message that you consider Borgia a worthwhile cause.
- Not only will the school reap the benefits of your involvement–you will too!
- By interacting with teachers, administrators, and other parents on a regular basis, you’ll gain a firsthand understanding of your teen’s daily activities. You’ll get a good feel for the Borgia difference.
- You will meet your child’s friends and their parents and have opportunities to interact with them.
- You’ll also tap into trends and fads of school life that can help you communicate with your kids.
Even if you haven’t been involved in the past, it’s never too late to start. In fact, as your kids reach high school, it may be even more important than ever to get involved.
It’s easy to get involved. Please contact the Advancement Office at 636-239-7871 ext. 122.