Fundraising is an integral part of Borgia’s annual budget each year. In an effort to keep tuition low and affordable, we ask that students participate in four key school fundraisers each year. Other than the Magazine Drive, each fundraiser has a budgeted goal which translates into quotas being assigned to each student.
Current school fundraisers, and the associated quotas include the following:
Magazine Drive (August – May)
Although there is no quota, students are asked to encourage family and friends to renew existing subscriptions or sign up for new subscriptions in support of Borgia. Online access is available year-round at gaschoolstore.com, using Borgia’s account #2684322.
Borgia Mega Raffle (September – December)
- The student goal is to sell 10 raffle tickets at $25 each.
- The school’s goal is to sell 4800 raffle tickets. If this school goal is met, Borgia will have a Free Day on the Friday before Martin Luther King Day in January, making this a 4-day weekend.
- If a student is listed as the seller on a winning ticket, he/she will have a “Week of Free Lunch”.
Annual Dinner Auction (January – February)
- Students are asked to donate $10 or an item of like value to a themed homeroom basket. Participating students receive a Dress Down Pass for the Friday before the Auction.
- Student volunteers are also needed to assist as waiters for the dinner, raffle ticket salespersons, and other duties during the event itself.
Borgia Fest Car Raffle (April)
- For every nine tickets sold by a student, he/she receives one free ticket.
- Tickets are $10 each or three for $25.
Student participation is critical to the success of these fundraisers!