The Advisory Board approves new policies and policy modifications suggested by school administration and provides stakeholder input regarding school functions and events. It is composed of school administrators, faculty members, parents, alumni, and other members of the community.
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm.
The current board consists of the following members:
- Dr. Kevin Broom (2012) Sacred Heart-Eureka
- Nick Eckelkamp (2012) St. Vincent de Paul
- Jon Held (2012) St. George-Hermann
- Kurt Unnerstall (2012) St. Francis Borgia
- Tina Maguire (2014) St. Francis Borgia
- Mike Piontek (2014) St. Francis Borgia
- Colleen Nowak (2015) Our Lady of Lourdes
- Ted Schroeder (2015) Immaculate Conception-Union
- Wanda Czeschin (2015) St. Gertrude
- Fr. Kevin Schmittgens, President & Chaplain
- Rob Struckhoff, Vice-Principal
- Moira Vossbrink, Director of Marketing & Admissions
- Joe Bitzer, Dean of Fine & Practical Arts